Ovarian cyst is a fluid-filled sac that develops in your ovary, an almond-shape reproductive organ located on each side of the uterus in your pelvic cavity. This is a common occurrence in women during childbearing years. There are several types of cyst and mostly are harmless with 95% being benign while the remaining 5% are malignant or cancerous.
The following are the major ovarian cyst symptoms:
1. Feeling of fullness or pressure in the lower abdomen
You may feel a dull ache in your lower abdomen. This is considered as one of the predominant symptoms of ovarian cysts. Pain may be bilateral if both your ovaries have cysts. The pain comes and goes but may become unbearable sometimes. This is influenced by the size of your cyst and it will increase if your cyst is bleeding. As the blood flow to your tissues is blocked by the cyst, the pain intensifies.
2. Menstrual irregularities
You may feel severe pain during your menstrual period. If you usually have dysmenorrhea during your periods, then the pain may be more than what you usually experience. Aside from that, you may also have late periods or heavy menstrual flow.
3. Inability to pass urine or bowel completely
Due to the cyst blocking either or both passages, you may have trouble passing urine or bowel. You may also feel pain as you try to urinate or empty your bowels.
4. Pain felt during sexual intercourse
5. Pain felt during physical activities or strenuous exercises
6. Pain radiating to the lower back and inner side of the thighs
7. Excess weight gain
8. Breast tenderness
Ruptured Ovarian Cyst Symptoms
If you experience the following ovarian cyst symptoms, you have to report to your doctor immediately as these may suggest ruptured cysts that lead to internal bleeding and infection (peritonitis).
1. Sudden, severe abdominal pain
2. Fever with vomiting
3. Faintness, feeling lightheaded
4. Rapid and weak pulse
Ovarian Cyst Natural Cure
Presence of ovarian cysts can be life-threatening, if not treated properly.However, there are natural ways to avoid this condition and helping you get rid of the ovarian cyst.One is through diet by avoiding alcohol and estrogen-rich foods such as tomatoes,red meat and dairy products. Castor oil packs have also been used to dissolve ovarian cysts. To help you with the pain, heat packs alternating with cold water or ice may also be applied. Some herbs are also effective against ovarian cysts such as evening primrose oil, blue cohosh, false unicorn root and borage oil.
Most of the usual treatments available to you, may not avoid this condition forever. The cysts may reappear, which can bring the pain back to your life.However, there are extremely effective, scientifically proved natural treatments, which can easily cure ovarian cysts forever.