Ovary Removal Review
Description:Combining personal stories of women’s surgical experiences with the most recent medical data, this book offers a unique exploration into the issues surrounding hysterectomy, ovary removal, and hormone replacement.
This book provides much needed information to clarify the confusion around HRT since the WHI study was released in July 2002. Women do not need to suffer needlessly. Well-documented with scientific references, it argues against the common belief that women’s reproductive organs are dispensable after their childbearing years and looks at the full impact of reproductive organ removal on women’s health.
Detailed information on the side effects that can arise from these surgeries is provided, including high blood pressure, heart disease, osteoporosis, depression, fibromyalgia, sexual dysfunction, and bladder and bowel problems.
- Author: Elizabeth L. Plourde
- Binding: Paperback
- EAN: 9780966173512
- ISBN: 0966173511
- Label: New Voice Publication
- Manufacturer: New Voice Publication
- NumberOfItems: 1
- NumberOfPages: 256
- ProductGroup: Book
- ProductTypeName: ABIS_BOOK
- PublicationDate: 2002-10-28
- Publisher: New Voice Publication
- SKU: 2919135904
- Studio: New Voice Publication
- Title: Your Guide to Hysterectomy, Ovary Removal, & Hormone Replacement: What All Women Need to Know