Ovarian Cysts are one of the most common health problems which women are afflicted with. Some women hardly notice that they have cysts at all since they don’t grow enough to disturb them, but for some women cysts can danger one of their most precious things in the whole world: their ability to have children.
The main problem is that the symptoms of ovarian cysts differ from one woman to the next and make it difficult to come up with a definitive diagnosis.
To help you better understand this condition, here is a short list of the common ovarian cysts symptoms:
1. Difficulty in getting pregnant – Many women who try to get pregnant and fail are often the victim of ovarian cysts. These cysts prevent ovulation from happening correctly and the female egg from developing fully.
2. Irregular menstrual cycle – As ovarian cysts disrupt ovulation one of the most common symptoms are irregular menstrual cycles.
3. Pain before or right after your period – Again, this touches specifically on the bad ovulation. If you suffer from pain right before or after your monthly period, then ovarian cysts are the likely culprits.
4. Pelvic pain – Ovary cysts may rupture or fill with blood. This often causes pelvic pain which may radiate to your thighs and lower back. This pain can become truly disruptive and cause a great deal of discomfort.
5. Painful bowel movement – Although ovarian cysts aren’t the only cause of painful bowel movements but if this symptom appears with any of the other, it’s time for you to seek out some ovarian cysts treatment.
Other than surgery, conventional medicine has no cure to offer for women with ovarian cysts. However, there is an alternative option which thousands of women have used to cure their cysts. Make sure not to neglect this problem so that it won’t affect your fertility and health.